sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

Doubt

We all have doubts in our lives. But how to get through them. So many roads to choose and an end for everything. All there it is ends some day. And it's scary, not to know what's to come after. We are all aware that it will happen and still get tormented about it. What if I hadn't done all I could and there is so much.

Scary. That's how the end looks like. I still have a few to say like I Love You. For the first time I admited to myself that I Love You and the next thing that came to my mind is that it doesn't matter anymore. Should I say it or not? Would it make any diference? We get tired some time. To wonder. To not make the move.

But at the same time the last moments brings out courage, to do the things that you thought you never could. Good Bye. I can say it now, it's not as hard as I thought. It's either say it or do it.
No regrets.
Just a little bit of pain.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário