sábado, 15 de janeiro de 2011

Twisted Place


I wonder how sick and twisted a person can be. Is kind of should be long gone by now but it isn't. I should fell something good but I don't. Trash, garbage, useless. A void like felling that never stops.
Human nature is disgustingly facinating, isn't it? Even though you have a lot that doesn't complete the million part of what is missing. So we ask what is missing and nobady has the answer. Everybody knows ther's no answer but we keep asking. Why all this torture, this sadistic behavior.

One more time I have to say that life is overrated. So many blury roads with no walkable path. It doesn't matter does it? Just cowardness, thats what it is.


I just don't care anymore, or care to much. Hard to guess...


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário